Sunday, January 24, 2010

The Blogover

So normally, I think makeovers are reserved for tired out, dull entities. Was my blog tired before I even started writing it? Maybe. Anyhow, my blog is getting an overhaul. If I wasn't sitting in a Starbucks right now because of a three day power outage (with no end in site) up on the mountain, I would reveal this new blog, but I AM sitting at Starbucks, so...

Chances are good, my blog will look very similar, but the recipes will be more directed. I have this odd obsession with veggie meat. It's been slightly obvious so far, but I'm about to full-on exploit it. Each post will feature a new meat substitute (or should I say "different" meat substitute) along with a recipe it's perfect for.

I'm about to become a meat replacement genius. Join me.

6 comments:

  1. Have you watched Julie and Julia?

    ReplyDelete
  2. sort of. we were in the midst of watching it when the power went out...

    ReplyDelete
  3. When I run into a patient that wants to know about vegetarian cooking, can I give them your blog site?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I want to join you, rachel keele, but I'm a little nervous. I don't like veggie meat that much. But I'm throwing caution to the wind (goodbye, Caution!) and reading your blog anyway. I hope I get the courage to try a meaty-ish recipe!

    ReplyDelete
  5. haha, well i hope trying a recipe isn't to "risky!"

    ReplyDelete