Friday, July 15, 2011

Hot Topic


I'm sure no one has been obsessively checking my blog, waiting for me to post, but it has been a while. We were gone for a long weekend and then lost power (and water!) for about three days. Sigh... I thought I left that behind in Yosemite. Anyway, here's a link to a really great article on the meat vs. vegetarian dilemma. They're basically compiling all the best arguments from both (or all) sides. Good stuff. Give it a read! And look out for the meatless meatloaf recipe I'll be posting in the next few days.

Meat or No Meat: Tell Us What You Think And Why

1 comment:

  1. Finally. I've been checking your blog like every day. I skimmed the article. The meat-lovers need a little stronger case, it looks like, besides "it tastes so good." But it was interesting. :)

    ReplyDelete